Robin Williams Quotes
Robin Williams Quotes: Robin McLaurin Williams was a lot more than a just a famous actor and entertainer, he made a real difference in the world and his good life quotes are truly heartening! While his life is a reminder that you must take care of your inner self and peace of mind first, he also brought great joy and wisdom to this world and that will never be forgotten.
Renowned for his supernatural improvisational skills and Oscar-winning dramatic performances in films like Good Will Hunting, Robin Williams would’ve proclaimed his 65th birthday on July 21, 2016.
Robin Williams Quotes About Life
Robin Williams was a famed actor and comedian who dumbfounded everyone with his otherworldly improvisational skills. During his career, Williams proved that he can imitate both funny and dramatic characters.
The string of successful film roles and stand-up comedy shows made him one of America’s funniest performers; his ability to take on serious work earned him an Oscar, for his outstanding achievement in Good Will Hunting.
Robin Williams struggled with alcohol and drug dependence, but eventually overcame it and maintained his sobriety. The actor also suffered depression and was determined with Parkinson’s disease (information disclosed by his wife after he passed away). He couldn’t cope with the fact that he had to face a degenerative sickness for the rest of his life, so at the age of 63, Williams took his own life.
Robin Williams Funny Quotes
His fans still find it hard to take since he was the ultimate “giver,” as an artist. Williams had a remarkable wit, a appealing personality and was always captivating.
Here are 20 Robin Williams quotes that capture his wisdom and humor.
Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some get it as a convocation gift.
If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense diplomacy every 28 days.
You’re only given one little spark of foolishness. You mustn’t lose it.
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel unquestionably worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
For a while you get mad, then you get over it.
I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst information in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.
Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.
Ah, yes, divorce . . . from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his pocketbook.
No matter what everyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
What’s right is what’s left if you do business else wrong.
I do believe in love; it’s wonderful – especially love third time around, it’s even more precious; it’s kind of amazing.
If it’s the Psychic Organization why do they need a phone number?
I believe in destiny. There must be a reason that I am as I am. There must be.
Why do they call it rush hour if no one migrates?
Please, don’t worry so much… Because in the end none of us have very long on this earth.
I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.
All it takes is a beautiful fake smile to hide an injured soul.
If Heaven remains, to know that there’s laughter, that would be a great thing.
Make your life spectacular. I know I did.
Robin Williams Movie Quotes
Williams’ giving came as a shock to fans, his publicist noted in a statement that “He has been battling severe depression of late.” He also notably contended with drug and alcohol abuse throughout his career, having checked into rehab in early 2014.
Even President Obama communicated his condolences. “He arrived in our lives as an alien — but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry,” Obama said in a statement. “He gave his unfathomable talent freely and generously to those who demanded it most — from our troops stationed abroad to the disparaged on our own streets.”
In honor of Williams’ considerable impact on entertainment, his extensive charitable work and his incisive social commentary, here are 10 of his greatest quotes:
1. “You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
2. “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.”
3. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change this world.” –Dead Poets Society
4. “Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some get it as a graduation gift.”
5. “[Mentor Jonathan Winters] taught me that the world is open for play, that everything and everybody is mockable in a wonderful way.”
6. “You have this idea that you’d better keep working otherwise people will forget. And that was dangerous. And then you realize, no, actually if you take a break people might be more interested in you.”
7. “I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.” –World’s Greatest Dad
8. “If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.”
9. “It’s a wonderful feeling when your father becomes not a god but a man to you — when he comes down from the mountain and you see he’s this man with weaknesses. And you love him as this whole being, not as a figurehead.”
10. “But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.” –Dead Poets Society
Robin Williams Good Will Hunting Quotes
I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone. – Robin Williams
But if there’s love, dear… those are the ties that bind, and you’ll have a family in your heart, forever. – Robin Williams You’re only given one little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it. – Robin Williams
People think they know you. They expect you to be literally like you are on TV or in the movies, bouncing off the walls. A woman in an airport once said to me, “Be zany!” People always want zany, goofy sh-t from me. It takes a lot of energy to do that. If you do that all the time, you’ll burn out. – Robin Williams
Robin Williams was an American stand-up comedian and actor. He was loved by millions, and starred in films such as Jumanji, Mrs Doubtfire, Flubber and The 1-Hour Photo.
Sadly, he committed suicide in 2014, and it came as a big shock to the world, who had enjoyed his comedy so much.
We’ve put together this collection of the best Robin Williams quotes:
1. “A human life is just a heartbeat in heaven.” – Robin Williams
2. “Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay? You have a problem you face it like a man.” – Robin Williams
3. “I’m a very tolerant man, except when it comes to holding a grudge.” – Robin Williams
4. “Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.” – Robin Williams
5. “What’s right is what’s left if you do everything else wrong.” – Robin Williams
6. “All you have to do is think one happy thought, and you’ll fly like me.” – Robin Williams
7. “For a while you get mad, then you get over it.” – Robin Williams
8. “Imagining something is better than remembering something.” – Robin Williams
9. “Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. Some get it as a graduation gift.” – Robin Williams
Why you should make your life spectacular Robin Williams?
and trying to forget the bad times, and we find ourselves thinking about the future. … make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular.
What was Robin Williams worth?
Robin Williams‘ Net Worth. Williams left behind an estate estimated somewhere between $50 and $100 million. The estate is divided among many asset classes, including real estate, art and investments.