You have your flowers in order, the cake is ordered, you have the venue, and now it’s time to look at the wedding video service. It is a very important part of your wedding day, not because it will end your marriage, but because it will capture your wedding day as you have been waiting for years. It is a part of your wedding that cannot be ignored or ruined. Choosing the right videographer is the key to capturing your memories the way you want them to be. Wedding video services are growing in popularity, so much so that many photographers are including video in their photography packages. This is perfect for most couples, but if you want to hire a different wedding photographer, we’ll help you figure out what to look for. The first thing you want to do in your quest to find a videographer for your wedding is to research the best. You can ask your friends, family members, colleagues and even other vendors you come in contact with who they would recommend. From there, start making phone calls and schedule with the videographer.
There are a few questions you should ask each videographer before choosing the right one for you. Here is a short list to use as a guide. Feel free to add more as you see fit. – What is your experience?
– How many weddings have you done? – Do you have a reference I can contact?
– Do you have workers’ compensation insurance? -Will you be the one who works for you, or the one who takes pictures of me?
– Can I see a video sample of the wedding? – What is the extra time if I need it?
– How many cameras do you use? -How many copies of the video will I receive?
– Who keeps the raw footage before editing? – What is the payment method?
– Do you bring fully charged batteries? It is important that you have a list of questions to ask when looking for a new york city wedding videographer service. This will help you weed out videographers who don’t meet your expectations, standards, and/or needs. Keep in mind that you should always trust your instincts. Especially with videographer and photographer. If you are not happy, you will be miserable on your wedding day. These people will be with you during the most intimate moments, so comfort around them is important.